Friday, December 30, 2011

Save the Date

I wanted to sneak one last blog post in here for 2011 and I decided to go out with a bang (or at least, I think so). 

It's a Save the Date that I absolutely love. I have a few specific reasons for loving it so, but I think it's pretty self explanatory just by looking at it. 



Didn't I tell you? It's great, isn't it?

First, I love the picture. This is a bride-to-be and her fiancé from Chicago who will be getting married here in Michigan. They had their pictures done in Chicago and she selected this one to be on the Save the Date. I love her red dress and how adds a pop to the Save the Date. And the city and the water and how cute they are together...I love it all. 

Second, I love the font. Before I did this Save the Date, I didn't even know this font existed and now I ask myself how I ever lived without it. It's Estilo and though it is not free (who doesn't love a free font?), it was pretty darn inexpensive. 

So there are still some other projects to share from 2011, but those are going to have to wait until after the New Year. For now, I leave you with this Save the Date and with a promise that I will show you all of the other fun things we're designing for this wedding later in 2012. 

Until then, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. These are SO cute & creative! love 'em!

    Happy New Year Jenny!

    ReplyDelete