Thursday, June 9, 2011

Conor's Baptism

You may remember Melissa from this blog post. She used me for her baby shower invitations and was my first official customer. She is now my first official return customer as well. She contacted me a couple of months ago and asked if I would do the invitations for the baptism of her son, Conor. Um....yes, please.

What else can I say about this girl that I haven't already said? She is great and I love her. She is one of those people you want around when you have a bad day and you just need to stop, turn to someone, and say, "please say nice things to me now." She would do it and you would immediately feel better.

Mel gave me a price range and a color scheme and let me go to work (have I mentioned that she's super easy to work with?). Here's the final product:


(Confession: I have a really hard time thinking of things to say about each picture. Not just with this blog post, but every single one. I feel like I should have some witty comment or grand statement about the picture. I don't. Forgive me. I will try to get better.)


The best part of the whole process was that after I had dropped off the invitations to her and we were saying goodbye, she says, "Well...I'll be calling you again...maybe for Christmas cards!"

Oh, Mel. You are the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment